Today, we have had three visitors from the Education Gateshead Raising Achieving Service in school. These colleagues are trained OFSTED inspectors who have been invited into school at the school’s request, to ‘health check’ our progress against the targets set for us during our last OFSTED inspection in November 2011.
This is not a formal OFSTED inspection, but designed to celebrate our successes and to provide constructive feedback.
The team will produce a report within the next couple of weeks and I will use this to update you as soon as I am able.
The children have behaved impeccably during the inspectors’ visit and they deserve great credit for their hard work.
- Art Homework for Oaks
- May Newsletter
- Windy Nook Primary School Gains Anti-Bullying Award!
- Suncream info and permission letter
- School Council Blog
- April Newsletter
- Football (5 a-side) qualifying round
- Songs and Signing at Blenheim Court
- e-safety information
- e-safety at Windy Nook Wednesday 20th March
- Red Nose Day …the final total!
- Maths Through Food at the Nook!
- Oaks Direction!
- Robins and Owls using Numicon